19 November 2014: Version 2.0:
- For the first day the pattern was available, an older draft was accidentally released (v1.0) in place of the final pattern. Version 2.0 is the final version of the pattern and has been sent out to all buyers who purchased this pattern on the day of the launch. Our apologies for the oversight!
25 November 2014: Version 3.0:
- On Page 9, column 1, the final row has been removed as follows: “
Next Row: Work in established patterns to marker, slip marker, knit to marker, slip marker, work in established patterns to end.“
22 December 2014: Version 4.0
- On Page 6, under RIGHT FRONT/Shape Neck & Shoulder, the first short row has been clarified to read “Short Row 1 (RS): Work in established pattern to 3 stitches before marker, k2tog, knit 1, slip marker, purl 1, work in established patterns to end. (1 stitch decreased)
- On page 8, when the underarm shaping is complete, further clarification added as follows: “Continue in established patterns, working Underarm Decrease Row every RS row 5 (5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2) more times, then every 4th row 6 (6, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1) time(s). Remove underarm markers after working final Underarm Decrease Row.“
- On Page 9, under Shape Bodice, further clarification to the note added as follows: “Note: Lower edge of Bodice is shaped using short rows. The markers placed in this section are reminder markers; when the short rows are complete, the final wrapped stitches will be adjacent to these markers.“
27 January 2015: Version 5.0
- On Page 7, under Shape Neck and Shoulder, two changes have been made as follows: “Repeat Short Rows 3 & 4 four (4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 8) more times. Next Row (WS): Work in established patterns to end.
Work 1 RS row even.Place locking marker around stitch at armhole edge.”