Inspired by military knitwear, this pullover sweater combines a shaped neckline band in garter stitch and ribbed shoulders; full fashioning highlights the raglan seams.
This pattern is offered in both Regular and Tall sizes, the latter being 2″ longer through the body and 1″ longer through the sleeves.
- Approximately 975 (1100, 1215, 1360, 1490, 1630) [1045 (1175, 1300, 1450, 1585, 1730)] yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- 18¼ stitches & 26½ rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A Needles, after blocking
- Size A (for Main Fabric): One pair of straight needles in size needed to obtain gauge listed. Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
- Size B (for garter stitch Trim): One pair of straight needles and a 24″ circular needle, one size smaller than Size A Needles. Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
- Size C (for Ribbed Cuffs): One pair of straight needles two sizes smaller than Size A Needles. Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
- 36 (39½, 43, 46½, 50, 53½)” Chest circumference; Regular or Tall
- Tall sizes follow in a second set of brackets, if applicable
- Intended Ease: +2-4″
- Sample shown is size 43″ Regular with +2″ ease on model