This timeless cabled pullover features a gentle A-line shape with trimly tailored shoulders. Bell’s ground of reverse stockinette highlights cables that sprout from the ribbing at the split hem in a subtle but effective detail. The back, front, and bracelet-length sleeves are worked flat; stitches for the ribbed crew neck are picked up after assembly. The weightless fabric and flattering shape make Bell the perfect choice for transitional seasons. Choose a color of Loft that will complement your whole wardrobe so you can wear this classic sweater with everything.
24 stitches & 38 rows = 4″ in reverse stockinette stitch or Body Chart pattern, after blocking
- One pair of straight needles or a 24″ circular needle* and one 16″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)
*Knitter’s preferred style of needle may be used.
- 33¼ (35¼, 39¼, 43¼, 47¼, 51¼)” [84.5 (89.5, 99.5, 110, 120, 130) cm] circumference at bust
- Intended Ease: + 2–4″ [5–10 cm]
- Sample shown is size 35¼” [89.5 cm] with 1¼” [3 cm] ease on model
Tutorials for all special techniques listed below are included in the pattern:
- Cabled Cast On