With endless possibilities to be worn alone or layered, Julie takes a classic folded collar turtleneck and transforms it into something much more fun and quirky. A wide sweater with a fitted shoulder creates the perfect comfort sweater. Viewed from the side, the offset hem comes as a little surprise and offers a flattering length in the back without creating extra bulk in the front. The allover double seed stitch texture is soft and supple and allows the garment’s modern shape to take focus.
- Approximately 1420 (1550, 1740, 1895, 2120, 2320) yards of fingering weight wool yarn
- Working Gauge: 22 stitches & 42 rows = 4″ in Double Seed Stitch with Gauge Needle, before blocking
- Finished Gauge: 22 stitches & 40 rows = 4″ in Double Seed Stitch with Gauge Needle, after blocking
- Gauge Needle: One pair of knitting needles and one 16” circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
- 37¾ (42¼, 46¾, 50¾, 55¼, 59¾)” finished garment at bust Intended Ease: +6-8″
- Sample shown is size 42¼” with +8″ of ease on model