Utilitarian with its sleek lines of broken rib and reversibility, Breckenridge makes for a trusty companion when you step out the door. Knit in Arbor, this unisex scarf has texture that pops boldly, while remaining flat and neat under a coat. Wrap it snug for a functional layer of warmth or loosely about the shoulders for a relaxed feel.
- 6 skeins Brooklyn Tweed Arbor (100% American Targhee Wool; 145 yards/50 grams)
- Photographed in colors Parka & Crumb
- 785 total yards of DK weight wool yarn
Please note, the pattern includes both charted and written instructions.
23 stitches & 36 rows = 4″ in Breckenridge pattern with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One pair of straight needles or a 32” circular needle* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4.5 mm (US 7)
Size B (for Ribbed Edges)
- One pair of straight needles or a 32″ circular needle*, three sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3.5 mm (US 4)
*Knitter’s preferred style of needle may be used.
8¾” [22 cm] wide; 76½” [194.5 cm] long
Measurements taken from relaxed fabric after blocking.