Named after the Celtic goddess of rebirth, transformation, and inspiration, Ceridwen highlights the enchanting cables that inspire and transform our knitting to this day.
- 530 (1055) yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- 4 (8) skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Targhee-Columbia wool; 140 yards/50g)
- Photographed in colors Long Johns (Scarf) and Artifact (Wrap)
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.
- 24 stitches & 30 rows = 4″ in Corded Ribbing, after blocking
- 25 stitches & 30 rows = 4″ in Cable & Cord pattern from Chart, after blocking
- One pair of straight needles or a 32″ circular needle* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
*Knitter’s preferred style of needle may be used
- 8¼ (16¼)” wide; 60 (60¾)” long