A reversible, cabled scarf in a knit two, purl two rib.
- Approximately 520 yards of bulky-weight yarn
- Sample shown in Classic Elite Ariosa (10% Cashmere, 90% Merino)
- 6 skeins of Foam
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment can be worked from either the included written instructions or from the included charts.
- 32 stitches & 16 rows = 4″, measured over Cinder Chart cable pattern, blocked and unstretched
- One set of straight or circular needles in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested size: US 11/8.0 mm
- 6″ width & 66″ length, after blocking