“Who doesn’t love and need the comfort and simplicity of a long sleeved, crew neck T-shirt? Especially a T-shirt enhanced with a Lattice Pattern Stitch for textural detail. This fun-to-knit lace stitch creates an interesting border that contrasts with the Stockinette Stitch of the body fabric. The garment’s silhouette is slightly A-lined in both Sleeves and Body, adding a bit of ease below the waist, for a casual, comfortable fit.
Loft is the perfect yarn for this design, offering a weight that transcends seasons. Corrina is suitable for a cool Midsummer’s Night or layered among others of its kind for a cold Winter’s Tale. Either way, it is highly wearable – whether layered casually or more pulled together with a cashmere sweater and a necklace framing its center neckline detail.” – Ann McCauley
- Approximately 1060 (1160, 1325, 1500, 1670, 1855) yards of fingering weight wool yarn
- Working Gauge: 28 stitches & 40 rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle; before blocking
- 28 stitches & 48 rows = 4″ in Lattice Pattern Stitch (which utilizes yarn overs that will open considerably when blocked); before blocking
- Finished Gauge: 24 stitches & 37 rows = 4″ in all stitch patterns with Size A needle; measurement taken from relaxed fabric after light blocking (with slight stretch)
Size A needle:
- One pair of straight needles (or circulars, if preferred) and one 16″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)
Note: You may find a sharper-tipped needle or stiletto tip helpful for working the Lattice Pattern Stitch with its yarn overs and decreases.
- 31¼ (35¼, 39¼, 43¼, 47¼, 51¼)” finished (seamed) garment at bust
- Intended Ease: +1-3″
- Sample shown is size 35¼” with +½” ease on model