A lush and luxuriously wide scarf for the Cable Lover’s wardrobe, this pattern is written for three sizes/lengths.
- Approx. 480 (605, 730) yards of worsted-weight wool
- 4 (5, 6) skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Targhee-Columbia wool; 140 yards/50g)
- Photographed in color Nest
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.
- 4.25 stitches & 6.5 rows per inch in stockinette stitch, blocked
- 7.5 stitches & 6.5 rows per inch in Cable Pattern, blocked
- One set of straight or circular needles in size needed to obtain gauge listed above
- Suggested size: US 9/5.5 mm
- 8.25” wide, 60 (75, 90)” long after blocking
- Short (Medium, Long) Length