This sweet knitted tee takes advantage of Loft’s fabric versatility. Because of its woolen-spun construction, the yarn can knit to a sport weight gauge without losing fabric integrity, creating a warm and weightless fabric – perfect for layering! Body and sleeves of this garment feature turned hems for a clean, tailored look while the wide crew neck is trimmed in 1×1 ribbing. The braided cable motifs encircle one side of the body, and are worked at staggered heights to create a gently sloping diagonal on front and back.
- Approximately 805 (870, 1005, 1095, 1255, 1355) yards of fingering/sport weight wool yarn – see gauge note
- 3 (4, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Loft (100% American Targhee-Columbia wool; 275 yards/50g)
- Photographed in Artifact
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.
- 24 stitches & 34 rows = 4″ in blocked Stockinette with Gauge Needle
- Note: Because of Loft’s woolen-spun construction, it is able to achieve a Sport Weight gauge without losing fabric integrity. If you are subbing yarn, you will want to use a true Sport Weight wool, as most fingering weight yarns will not be able to achieve a suitable garment fabric at this gauge.
- Gauge Needle: One 24″ or 32″, and one 16″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed (Suggested: US 3/3¼mm)
- One 24″ or 32” circular needle, one size smaller than Gauge Needle (Suggested: US 2/2¾mm)
- 31¼ (34¾, 38, 41¼, 44¾, 48)” circumference at bust.
- Suggested ease: +½-2″
- Sample is shown in size 34¾” with +½” ease on model