Michele’s Emery pullover puts a twist on a classic, preppy silhouette through the use of a highly textured stitch pattern. The allover knotted cable creates a warm and cozy fabric with an irresistible knitterly appeal. Worked in a lofty white wool with long sleeves and deep ribbed trims, Emery is sure to be a new favorite this Fall.
- Approximately 1250 (1390, 1550, 1770, 1930, 2090) yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- 9 (10, 12, 12, 14, 15) skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Targhee-Columbia wool; 140 yards/50g)
- Photographed in color Fossil
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.
- Working Gauge
28 stitches & 36 rows = 4″ in Cable Pattern from chart with Gauge Needle, before blocking
- Finished Gauge
24 stitches & 34 rows = 4” in Cable Pattern from chart with Gauge Needle, after blocking
- Size A (Gauge Needle): One pair of knitting needles in size needed to obtain gauge listed
Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
- Size B (Ribbing Needle): One pair of knitting needles and one 24″ circular needle two sizes smaller than Gauge Needle
Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
- 32¾ (37¼, 41¾, 46¾, 51¼, 55¾)” finished (blocked) garment at bust
- Intended Ease: +3-4″
- Sample shown is size 37¼” with +4″ of ease on model