- Approximately 1150 (1675) yards of fingering-weight (worsted/aran weight) wool yarn
- Approximately 6 (4) stitches per inch over lace pattern, after blocking
Listed gauges are a guide. Experience shows us that this pattern looks wonderful in a number of gauges and yarn weights. Experimentation is encouraged!
- One set of DPNs & one 32” circular needle in size needed to obtain pattern gauge
- Suggested size: US6/4mm (US 9/5.5mm)
- 51 (72)” full diameter, after blocking
- Shawl (Blanket) Version