A warm, handknit hat perfect for both newbie and seasoned cablers alike. Crown shaping is integrated into Aran patterning to create a root-like star motif at the top of the head.
- Approximately 120 (135) yards of worsted weight wool
- 1 skein of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100 % US Targhee-Columbia Wool; 140 yards/50g)
- Photographed in color Nest
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.
- 4.5 stitches and 7 rows per inch in Stockinette stitch with larger needle
- One 16” circular in size needed to obtain gauge listed above
- One 16” circular one size smaller than ‘gauge needle’
- One set of DPNs in larger size
- Suggested needle sizes: US 7 (4.5mm) & US 8 (5mm)
- 21” circumference; 7.5” (8”) deep
- Adult Small/Medium (Adult Large)
- Larger size is .5” deeper and fits 23-24” head sizes, or fully covers ears of Adult Small/Medium