An infinity scarf becomes rich in possibilities when it’s worked circularly with entirely different patterns on each side. Hoquiam pairs a chain of cable medallions on seed stitch with a motif of lacy leaves to create an intriguing play of textures and forms.
Please note: the stitch patterns in this scarf are charted only.
- 550 yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- 24 stitches & 21 rows = 4″ in chart pattern, after blocking
- 72-stitch panel from Chart measures 12″ wide in circumference, after blocking
- One 16″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
- 12″ circumference (6″ wide when folded); 60″ long
Tutorials for all special techniques listed below are included in the pattern
- Provisional Cast On (Crocheted Directly onto Knitting Needle)
- Kitchener Stitch