Twisted stitch ribbing creates a firm, structured fabric as a lovely backdrop to diamonds formed by smocked stitches (a trio of knit, purl, knit is wrapped twice after being worked) and twisted cable crosses. It is possible to work all stitches in the pattern without the use of a cable needle, making these a fun, quick fix for texture fiends.
- Approx. 125 (150) yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- 7 stitches & 8 rounds = 1″ in circular Twisted Rib (palm), unstretched
- 5.75 stitches & 8 rounds = 1″ in Stockinette Stitch in the round
- One 32″ circular (for Magic Loop Method) or DPNs in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested size: US 5/3.75 mm
- 7″ circumference at palm, unstretched; 7.5 (9.5)” length
- Average Adult Female Short Version (Long Version)