This whimsical pair of earmuffs was inspired by the large, aviator style headphones I see in the streets every day. For New Yorkers, these objects represent a type of insulation from your surroundings – a barrier to quiet the city noise. Metropolitan is a super-quick project and requires just one skein of super-bulky yarn. A great gift, they keep you warm, with or without headphones underneath!
- Approximately 50 yards of super bulky yarn
- Photographed in Classic Elite Aspen
- 5 stitches = 2”; 4 rows = 2.5” in Half Double Crochet (hdc) with smaller hook
- 18″ from base of one earmuff to base of other, not including tassels
- One each in sizes L (8mm) and P (11.5mm)