This luxurious neckwarmer is the perfect project for small amounts of cashmere or other luxury fibers. Named after the Arctic Bird whose white, voluminous feathers insulate it from its habitat of deep arctic snows. Ptarmigan is meant for next-to-skin wear; you’ll love the cuddly softness of this close-fitting neckwarmer that is perfect for any jewel of your stash. Looks great worn under jackets or sweaters and may even be used for an extra layer of warmth and softness under a thicker wool scarf during winter’ s coldest days.
- Approximately 175 yards of sport or light-DK weight yarn
- Sample shown in LB Collection Cashmere in Natural White
- 23 stitches and 30 rows = 4” in Ptarmigan lace pattern
- One 16” circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested: US 7 (4.5 mm)
- 25.5” Circumference at Base; 18.5” Circumference at Top
- 12” Length from Base to Top