This luxurious wrap features a stunning Japanese lace and cable motif. The pattern is written for multiple sizes and functions, ranging from a standard scarf to a dramatic, large wrap. Each piece is worked flat, alternating RS and WS rows throughout. Blocking wires are recommended for best results in achieving crisp, clean edges during finishing.
- Approx. 375 (725, 1050) yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- 3 (6, 8) skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Targhee-Columbia wool; 140 yards/50g)
- Photographed in colors Hayloft (scarf), Woodsmoke (large wrap)
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.
- 18 stitches & 26 rows = 4″ in Stockinette Stitch after blocking
- 19 stitches & 24 rows = 4″ in Topiary Pattern after blocking
- One pair of straight (or circular) needles in size needed to obtain gauge
- One pair of straight (or circular) needles one size smaller than Gauge Needle
- Suggested sizes: US 8/5 mm & US 7/4.5 mm
- 76 (76, 86)” length, 7 (13.25, 19.5)” wide; blocked measurements given
- Scarf (Medium Wrap, Large Wrap)